POV Lake Resort Cabins
All of Coadys' Point of View Lake Resort's cabins have been updated to the latest trends in Northwoods vacation rentals. Here are some highlights about the property:
- Choose between 1, 2 or 3 bedroom units near the lake, or more remotely snuggled up against the woods. You will find your cabin spotlessly crisp and clean - so much so that your mom would stay there!
- Each unit is totally electric with electric heat with individual thermostats in each room. Natural wood paneling, plank flooring, and carpeting throughout. The cabins have spacious living room/dining areas and the kitchens are ultra modern with full-sized stoves, refrigerators and microwaves.
- Each unit also has recently updated roomy and bright full bathrooms with clean tub/showers, toilets, and sinks. All units have large bedrooms with comfortable firm memory-foam beds and upscale bedding. The built in bunk beds in most units are very popular with the kids. Fresh linens, blankets, towels, and pillows are provided. For a full list of what is here and what you bring, visit here.
- Each cabin comes with an assigned boat slip included with the rental rate, and the resort has a boat launch. The resort has ample parking space for your vehicle, boat, or snowmobile trailer.
- Fire pits are located throughout the resort for your personal campfire and firewood is available on-site.
- Picnic tables and charcoal and gas grills are right outside your door on the spacious decks.
- Pontoon and fishing boats available for rent on site. Kayaks, canoes, and paddleboards available for free for guests' use.
- There is also a general store on site for guests' needs selling frozen meals, pantry items, beer/wine/spirits, other beverages, toiletries, and fishing gear.
- Other resort amenities include the North Twin Lodge rec room, kids' clubhouse, basketball court, horseshoes, sand volleyball, hiking trails, sandy beach and swim platform, and horseshoes.
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs, Canoe/Kayak, Fishing & Pontoon Boat Rentals, Sand Volleyball Court, Horseshoe Pit, Basketball Court
3932 N Primich Way , Phelps, 54554, United States
Located 15 minutes north of Eagle River and 7 minutes south of Phelps in the spectacular Nicolet National Forest and on the shore of beautiful North Twin Lake. Coadys' Point of View Lake Resort is easy to find and well marked on Wisconsin Highway 17.
Mileage from Phelps
Chicago - 350
Green Bay - 152
Madison - 170
Milwaukee - 252
Minneapolis - 250